Notifications
Clear all

Having trouble connecting to Hisense TV Network Configuration. Help.

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@kelvin)
Topic starter  

Since the purchase of my Hisense TV in 2022, I have never gotten into a network-related issue. Lately, I have been facing a problem with the internet connection, and I need to configure the network settings. While I am unsure about configuring the network settings, I used the TV manual for help. But that doesn't seem to work for me. Those familiar with the steps can assist me to configure it correctly.

(@ruben)
Eminent Member Customer

A simple restart can fix the Internet issues on the Hisense TV. Just reboot your Hisense TV and connect the TV to WiFi again.

If the problem persists, go to Settings >> Network >> WiFi >> Select the WiFi network and tap Forget. Then, connect the Hisense TV to the WiFi again.

Still, if you are unable to connect the TV to WiFi, restart or update the Hisense TV and make the connection again.

If you have trouble connecting the TV to WiFi after trying these steps, then I am sure that there is a problem with your router. Restart or reset the router to troubleshoot the network issues. To restart the router, unplug the device from the wall outlet and replug it. To reset, locate and press the Reset button on the router.

Let me know if these steps resolve your problem.

ReplyQuote