Notifications
Clear all

How to record screen with Hisence TV Euro 2020?

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@amin2234)
Topic starter  

I have a model "55A7120FS" and want to record screen (attached laptop by HDMI) of my laptop...How?

I don't see any option on remote control.

Is it related to EPG button? if so, it's not functional and nothing happens when I press EPG.

(@ruben)
Eminent Member Customer

Hi, amin2234!!

Before I provide you with a solution, can you clarify whether you are looking to record the laptop screen for general use or capture content from streaming services or apps on your Hisense TV? 

ReplyQuote
(@amin2234)
Topic starter  

@ruben
I want to share my laptop's screen with the TV and record the screen on the TV. I can't record my laptop's screen individually for some reason so I must transfer video from the laptop to the TV and start recording from TV

ReplyQuote
(@ruben)
Eminent Member Customer

Thanks for letting me know, amin2234. Since you want to share your laptop's screen with your Hisense TV and then record the screen on the TV itself, you will have to follow the approach given below. 

To do this, use the HDMI connection between your laptop and the Hisense TV to mirror your laptop's screen onto your Hisense TV. Once your laptop's screen gets mirrored on the TV, you can use a screen recording feature or app directly on the TV, if available, to capture the content displayed on the TV screen.

However, it's important to note that not all Hisense models have built-in screen recording capabilities. In such cases, look for alternative solutions like using an external screen recording device connected to the TV, or connecting your laptop to a separate screen recording device or software to capture the content displayed on the TV.

Let me know if you need further assistance or if you have any other questions!

ReplyQuote
(@amin2234)
Topic starter  

@ruben 

It seems my TV does not have this capability! What if I use another laptop to record from the first laptop? In this case what software should I install on a second laptop to record the screen?

ReplyQuote
(@ruben)
Eminent Member Customer

Since your Hisense TV doesn't support screen mirroring, you shall click here to know some of the popular external screen recorder apps. With this, you shall proceed to record the content playing on your TV screen effortlessly.

Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

ReplyQuote