Clear all

My Hisense TV shows logo then goes black

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
 jack
(@jack)
Topic starter  

Anyone else having trouble with their Hisense TV? Mine shows the logo when I turn it on, then the screen goes black. Tried basic troubleshooting, but no luck. Any tips or similar experiences to share?

(@ruben)
Eminent Member Customer

Hisense TV showing the logo and then going black would be due to hardware or software issues.
Since you mentioned that the basic troubleshooting is of no help, it is more obvious a hardware issue.

Check for any damage on the TV backlight and T-CON board. If you could find any, you should better to reach the Hisense Support team. Sometimes, the motherboard will cause a black screen issue, and if you doubt this is the cause, take the TV to the nearest service center for repair.

Overall, I recommend getting professional assistance, as it will save your TV further and give you a better chance of getting it back working.

ReplyQuote
(@chris)

I am experiencing a similar problem. However, my Hisense TV shows black lines and a screen blackout. After some time, the entire screen goes black. It's been 3 years since I purchased this TV. Is my TV dead and do I have to replace the TV? Or can I fix it? Kindly help!!!

ReplyQuote
(@ruben)
Eminent Member Customer

First of all, don't get panicked! The black screen is a normal problem that occurs in almost all TV brands, including Hisense TV. Actually, the black screen may occur even in newly purchased models as well. So, you need not worry; just try these upcoming guidelines to get rid of the black lines or screen black out issue.

The first main culprit of this problem is the power fluctuations. Ensure a stable power supply to your Hisense TV and check again. Next, inspect or replace the damaged HDMI cables with new ones. If the problem continues, turn off the Hisense TV for some time and turn it on. Still, if you see a black screen or black lines, you can conclude that hardware components like backlights, etc., are damaged. In this case, I would recommend you contact the Hisense support team.

If your Hisense TV comes under warranty period, make sure to act immediately and contact the support team to do the service for free.

ReplyQuote