Notifications
Clear all

Is Hisense a good brand of TV?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@ntaka)
Topic starter  

I'm currently on the hunt for a new TV, and I've got my eye on a Hisense model. However, I'm feeling a bit torn because I've heard mixed reviews about its reliability. Can anyone who's had experience with Hisense TVs give me the lowdown?
What are the standout features that make it worth considering? And on the flip side, have any of you encountered any issues or drawbacks that I should be aware of before taking the plunge? Your real-life insights would be a huge help in guiding my decision-making process.

(@ruben)
Eminent Member Customer

Yes. Hisense TV is a reputable brand popularly known for offering quality products at a lower price. Hisense provides some of the best-in-class features that even the biggest competitors, like LG and Samsung, fail to provide. With its affordable price, it offers features like Game Mode, 4K resolution, HDR support, and advanced picture settings.

I have been using Hisense Android TV for over a year. It's common to face problems on the TV after a certain period of time. I, too, faced a black screen or freezing issues on my Hisense TV. However, this isn't a serious issue and I quickly fixed it by performing basic troubleshooting techniques like restarting, resetting, updating, etc.

ReplyQuote