Notifications
Clear all

Are Hisense TVs Android?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@luiszeta)
Topic starter  

Do Hisense TVs uses Android TV OS? I am not clear of the possible OSs that Hisense uses. Someone help me out so I can decide to buy from this brand.

(@ruben)
Eminent Member Customer

Yes. Most of the Hisense TV models run on Android TV OS. In addition, you can find Hisense TVs equipped with different Operating systems, such as VIDAA OS, Google TV OS, RokuOS, FireOS, and XClass TV OS. Each Operating System has a separate app store and unique features.

If you prefer an extensive app library, you can pick Hisense Android TV or Hisense Google TV. Those who prefer a personalized experience and intuitive interface can go for Hisense VIDAA TV. If you are concerned about privacy and want a secure device, then pick Hisense Roku TV. Similarly, you can pick Hisense Fire TV if you are looking for an affordable TV with a variety of advanced options.

The least recommended Hisense OS model is the XCLASS TV. Because these models lack an app store and have only pre-installed apps on it. Based on your needs, you can choose the Hisense TV model that fits right into your entertainment unit.

ReplyQuote
(@luiszeta)
Topic starter  

Hey. Thanks much. This was an eye-opener for me in deciding which Hisense TV would fit in for my streaming needs. After much consideration, I would like to proceed with choosing between Hisense Google and Fire OS TVs. It would be a great help if you could suggest some models that support 4K UHD quality in both OSs. I am looking for a 55-inch TV, and my budget falls between $300 and $350.

ReplyQuote
(@ruben)
Eminent Member Customer

If you intend to choose the Hisense Fire TV model, I would recommend you pick the U6HF Series. This Fire TV series satisfies all your requirements. The only drawback is that it is not available at your expected price or screen size. The Hisense Fire TV U6HF Series is available at 50 inches, 58 inches, 65 inches, and 75 inches. The price range of this series is $330 - $800. The costs of the TV vary based on the screen size.

If you plan on choosing Hisense Google TV, I would suggest the Hisense U6H series. This series is available in 55 inches, and it has all the features you have mentioned. But it doesn't meet your price range requirements. The cost of the Hisense Google TV U6H series is around $449.

While both the models are not under your price range, it is worth noting that it has all the advanced and latest features you need. If you are planning to buy and use a TV for a long time, these models are worth the investment.

ReplyQuote